Bluetooth 4.1: Better Than Ever
Bustling with the latest in Bluetooth technology, you’re able to wirelessly connect to your smartphone, tablet, or Bluetooth-enabled device without getting tangled by unnecessary cords. As the latest Bluetooth standard, prepare for less delay when syncing, as well as better battery efficiency for up to 8 hours of continuous audio playback from a single charge. Now you can have the sweetest tunes at all hours.
For devices supporting aptX, you can enjoy stunning balanced sound that rivals CD quality. Don’t put up with subpar sound when you can hear your favorite singers in crystal clear audio. Get going!
The Perfect Fit
Wear it, then walk, run, and exercise away, because it’ll never come off. The improved over-ear, behind-the-head design reduces the chance of the headphones catching on anything or falling out so you can have an interrupted workout.
With the built-in microphone, these headphones are for more than just music. The next time you receive a call, pick up directly and start chatting away instantly. If you’re in a noisy gym or running by the road, the CVC 6.0 Noise Cancellation minimizes unwanted noise so you can hear in peace.
What’s In the Box:
– TaoTronics Stereo Sports Headphone (Model: TT-BH09)
– 2 Pairs of Ear Tips
– Charging Cable
– User Manual
– Portable Case
- Sweat, weather, and water don’t stand a chance thanks to ADVANCED NANO-COATING for extra protection.
- LATEST Bluetooth 4.1 technology provides GREATER ENERGY EFFICIENCY and less delay; pairs with the latest smartphones, tablets and Bluetooth-enabled devices; simultaneously connects to two different devices
- Wirelessly stream RICH DETAILED SOUND with aptX for CD-like quality sound that matches wired headphones; CVC 6.0 Noise Cancellation reduces unwanted noise to talk without distraction
- Improved and boosted battery provides up to 8 HOURS of continuous audio for either your favorite tunes or to chat with friends
- Stable, ergonomic, behind-the-ear design offers the SNUGGEST FIT EVER ensuring they stay in place when you’re up, active, and running round the track